POSITIVE SOCIAL IMPACTS
Flow is an open and inclusive employer that values diversity. The health and safety of our team is a top priority. We also hold our suppliers to high standards of ethical sourcing in their supply chains.
Flow gives back to its communities
Here are examples of the ways Flow supports its communities:
- River cleanup and watershed restoration with Friends of the Middle River in the United States and the Saugeen Valley Conservation Authority in Canada
- We help with water donations for those in need, such as donating:
- over $1 Million dollars-worth of Flow to COVID-19 relief efforts through FEMA and Canadian healthcare associations
- 50,000 liters of Flow to hurricane relief efforts in the Bahamas
- truckloads of Flow to the Houston Foodbank and Alaskan native communities
- We are working on improving access to a community water source in Bruce County with the Rotary Club and municipality of South Bruce and allow public access to our spring in Virginia.
We’ll continue to expand our charitable giving as we grow, and work with high-impact partners to contribute to the ongoing health and welfare of our communities.